Mr Michael Gaunt Logo
Consultant Vascular Surgeon - Varicose and Thread Vein Expert

Blog

Monday 9 November 2015

Varicose vein treatment - before and after photos

“Hello, Mr Gaunt operated on my leg about 7 weeks ago and during my follow up appointment he asked if I could send him my before and after photos. I have to say I am absolutely thrilled with the result and would whole heartedly recommend it to anyone living with ugly varicose veins, Best regards, Matt”

It is a common observation that men often delay in seeking treatment for their varicose veins until they are very large. These photos show a very impressive set of man-sized veins, and although I would always recommend treating veins at an earlier stage if possible, these photos show that by using modern techniques it is still possible to achieve an excellent result. Also they illustrate how the immediate post-op bruising, which can be impressive with very large veins, resolves after a few weeks to reveal an excellent functional and cosmetic result.




No comments:

Post a Comment